ADP is hiring a Senior UX Researcher.
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you empathic to client needs and committed to leveraging research to create elegant, easy-to-use experiences?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will be part of ADP’s UX Research team, where you will identify and conduct various research methods to inform what we create for ADP’s cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions. Every day, you will be the voice of our clients with UX designers, product managers, and developers. You’re on a constant mission to understand them better by analyzing research data and asking key questions that inform our product and design decisions. You help our developers better understand their clients so that they can build a better product.
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable running all phases of research, from planning to study and presentation. You know how to identify the proper research methods based upon the product phase and timeline. You need experience conducting research interviews and doing the basic survey coding (bonus points if you know how to use Qualtrics!) We’re looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a hunger to try new things and a passion for impact. You’ll be accountable for something significant: the uncompromising quality of products that impact people’s lives.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
What You’ll Do:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a UX Researcher at ADP.
- Product voice and ownership mindset. You’re the lead voice asking “why” to understand what questions you need to answer and how data might help make those decisions. You’ll also create proposals and timelines to make these ideas a reality.
- Strategy and vision. We’re always looking for new methods and approaches to reliable scientific data. You have a desire and aptitude for spotting User Experience research trends and turning them into enterprise recommendations.
- You’ll work each day with people from across the product development team in a fast-paced environment to understand issues and communicate user priorities.
- Recruit & Collect. Having experience working in scrums and as part of Agile work teams, you’ll recruit and manage test participants for your research and collect quantitative and qualitative data to meet product goals and support data-driven design.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working on anything from data collection to one-on-one conversations with clients or coding a survey. You know how to apply different methods based on the situation.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role, plus qualitative and quantitative user research and translating testing results into design recommendations.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Your prior experience in user experience research with software, web, and/or mobile applications, along with experience with research and prototyping tools like User Zoom, Qualtrics, InVision and/or Figma, will give you the comfort in this role to be successful.
- An advanced degree in HF/HCI or a related discipline isn’t required but could set you apart.
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $67,800 (Colorado Only)
- Range maximum: $102,980 (Colorado Only)
- Compensation type: