ADP is hiring a UX Researcher.
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you empathic to client needs and committed to leveraging research to create elegant, easy-to-use experiences?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will be part of ADP’s UX Research team, where you will identify and conduct various research methods to inform what we create for ADP’s cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions. Every day, you will be the voice of our clients with UX designers, product managers, and developers. You’re on a constant mission to understand them better by analyzing research data and asking key questions that inform our product and design decisions. You help our developers better understand their clients so that they can build a better product.
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable running all phases of research, from planning to study and presentation. You know how to identify the proper research methods based upon the product phase and timeline. You need experience conducting research interviews and doing the basic survey coding (bonus points if you know how to use Qualtrics!) We’re looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a hunger to try new things and a passion for impact. You’ll be accountable for something significant: the uncompromising quality of products that impact people’s lives.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
What You’ll Do:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a UX Researcher at ADP.
- Product voice and ownership mindset. You’re the lead voice asking “why” to understand what questions you need to answer and how data might help make those decisions. You’ll also create proposals and timelines to make these ideas a reality.
- Strategy and vision. We’re always looking for new methods and approaches to reliable scientific data. You have a desire and aptitude for spotting User Experience research trends and turning them into enterprise recommendations.
- You’ll work each day with people from across the product development team in a fast-paced environment to understand issues and communicate user priorities.
- Recruit & Collect. Having experience working in scrums and as part of Agile work teams, you’ll recruit and manage test participants for your research and collect quantitative and qualitative data to meet product goals and support data-driven design.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working on anything from data collection to one-on-one conversations with clients or coding a survey. You know how to apply different methods based on the situation.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role, plus qualitative and quantitative user research and translating testing results into design recommendations.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Your prior experience in user experience research with software, web, and/or mobile applications, along with experience with research and prototyping tools like User Zoom, Qualtrics, InVision and/or Figma, will give you the comfort in this role to be successful.
- An advanced degree in HF/HCI or a related discipline isn’t required but could set you apart.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.