ADP is hiring a Senior Product Manager, Data Cloud.
- Are you passionate about data?
- Want to use one of the most comprehensive employment, income, and demographics data sets to build unique data products from the ground up?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers and developers to drive innovation. You will build on a unique data asset derived from ADPs payroll and HCM data from 30M+ US workers (20%+ of US working population), and set out to build new and innovative offerings; addressing anything from retail demand forecasting and operations through financial planning, investing, and more.
You’ll be responsible for taking new data offerings all the way from ideation to market launch and growth. This will involve diving deep and discovering new opportunities in ADP’s data sets, working closely with client and partners to assess and their value propositions, and leading the product definitions and development with Data Science and Engineering teams.
This is a startup with in ADP, rapidly iterating and targeting 4x annual growth. Bring your entrepreneurial hat and readiness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done. Ideally, you excel when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job.
We’re looking for someone who has deep data understanding, the good, real, messy kind; is excited about discovering and talking data, internally and externally alike; is an analytical critical thinker, ready to challenge existing paradigms to build new products; obsess over customer needs and measurable outcomes to innovate and prioritize; concisely communicates complex concepts; and is equally excited about shipping and iterating on products as well as elegant product UX and API design.
No. You do not have to have extensive product management experience to succeed in this role. What do you need? Meaningful analytical experience, as a data product manager, data scientists, management consultant or something similar. You’ll need to be able to work closely with cross functional teams and partners, and regularly report to senior leadership. You should be patient and dedicated, with the ability to navigate complex environments through product knowledge and a positive leadership style.
In addition, a good technical foundation, particularly with respect to big data, APIs, principals and usage of Machine Learning & AI, and cloud native architectures will come in handy.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Product Leadership and Impact. You’ll Lead a multi-function project team through rapid, data-driven iterations focused on outcomes. You’ll drive impact through all engagements with team members and extended team members – through deliveries and effectiveness. You’ll regularly report and present to leadership on progress and outcomes, provide recommendations and drive discussions.
- Product Strategy and Go-To-Market. You’ll help define, manage, and execute individual product strategies with aligned roadmaps. Partner with product leaders across ADP and external partners, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP.
- Data and more Data (!). You’ll strive for and push for a deeper understanding of ADP’s unique data assets across teams. You’ll continuously explore the data and drive new use cases.
- Customer Experience and Market Orientation. You’ll define requirements by leveraging business and market data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights. You’ll understand competitors and the market to help identify new partnerships to broade or enhance a product portfolio and reach.
- Experience. You have 5-8 yrs of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
Example products and collaborations:
To Succeed in this role:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Building something new. Work on a new venture as part of the broader ADP, making a difference.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
This position can be based out of our Parsippany, NJ or Alpharetta, GA offices.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.