ADP is hiring a Sr SharePoint/Azure Developer
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
- Creates scalable and secure user interface applications
- Participates in development and deployment of Global SharePoint (2010/2013/SP Online) Development Projects
- Writes and modifies code to build applications and sites based on business and user requirements
- Tests software and ensures code runs properly and performs well under stress
- Provides ongoing support and fixing issues as they arise
- Develops in C#, JQuery, .Net, WCF, and REST Services and other languages as applicable
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects
- Works with CI/CD Pipeline build Processes
- Works with other engineers, developers, architects, QA, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Works with Developing and Consuming Web Services
- Designs, develops, configures, and deploys SharePoint Online applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
- Uses SharePoint Framework (SPFx) to create webparts, and website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates as required.
- Perform analysis of legacy data, data models, and develop utilities or applications supporting our content management practice
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Perform data extracts, data translation, and data cleanup as part of larger projects to implement new SharePoint repositories.
- Creates PowerShell scripts to support migration as well as other tasks in SharePoint On-Premise and Online
- Develops solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Works with Architecture, Engineering, Operations, and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and deployment processes
- Performs regular on-call duties
- Participates in Design and Code Reviews
- Follows and enhances existing development processes
- Measures and verifies that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Maintains ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Demonstrates the Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines
Years of experience must include:
- 8 + years of SPO development(SPFx and extensions )
- 2 + Years of Azure function development (CSOM)
- 5 years of Power Shell script
- 5 + Years of React, html, css, C#
- 3 + Years of Graph API’s and Sharepoint OOTB API’s
- 5 + Years of Search
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.