ADP is hiring a Technical Data Consultant for the Data Solutions Business Unit. With data on nearly 20% of the private US workforce, ADP is uniquely positioned to be the authoritative source on the world of work. The Data Consultant organization is a vital piece of achieving this vision by ensuring our partners are successful at leveraging our data across a variety of use cases to drive end-customer value.
In this position, you will be responsible for demonstrating to current and prospective partners how ADP’s data can drive value for their end-customers and supporting them through the realization of this value. You will be the go-to specialist on ADP’s unique dataset of human capital management and translating the data into tangible partner value. You will perform analyses with ADP and partner data to showcase the insights that can be achieved. Working closely with our Growth and Partner Success leads, you will interact directly with our partners to understand underlying business needs and then take ownership on performing and presenting critical analyses. In addition, you will work closely with Product Management, Development, Operations, and Marketing teams to shape our roadmap and go to market efforts based on your customer interactions.
To learn more about ADP’s Data Solutions:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Serve as the technical ADP data expert throughout the customer lifecycle (pre and post agreement)
- Partner with Customer Success and Lead Data Consultants to demonstrate how ADP data can best address their use cases and end-customer needs
- Drive technical delivery of customer analyses in close partnership Lead Data Consultant. Work closely with customers’ data science and technical teams to understand ADP data, develop analyses, and address questions on how to best leverage the data as part of their ecosystems
- Create and codify a library of common analyses to showcase target use cases of customer value / ROI
- Develop internal tools (e.g., models, pipelines, dashboards) that will accelerate the speed of customer value delivery
- Collaborate with Product and Data Engineering teams to translate customer needs into technical requirements and meaningful product insights, weighing in on product features and roadmaps
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO THRIVE:
- 8+ years of experience, with a strong data analytics background
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with large, real-world datasets. Demonstrated strength in SQL, analysis tools (e.g., Python, R), data visualization (e.g., Tableau)
- BA/BS – or equivalent in education and experience
- Experience working with customers and/or partners in a customer facing technical / solution development role
- Ability to explain complex data insights in simple laymen’s language in both verbal and written communication
- An empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative work style
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensation Range for U.S. Nevada residents: $84,700 – $156,700
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $84,700
- Range maximum: $156,700
- Compensation type: Salary