ADP is looking for a Lead BI/Analytics Solutions Analyst to join the Associate Experience Analytics Team. As a key member of the team, you will solve complex business problems by analyzing data, building effective solutions/visualizations and communicate conclusions from your analyses to various stakeholders, including senior leadership.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional analytical and communication skills, in addition to proven technical aptitude. You must be able to perform analysis on disparate sets of data, continuously refining and honing until the best possible results are achieved. You must be able to build effective and visually rich dashboards and scorecards that reveal deep insights about their subject.
The ideal candidate is a naturally curious, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is comfortable with ambiguity and confident that they can evolve the initial ask into tangible results. Flexibility and a desire to continuously develop new skills is a must as this role may need to support multiple teams across multiple analytic disciplines.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Work with program stakeholders and business partners to design and deliver a wide variety of BI/Analytic related solutions ranging from dashboards and scorecards in Tableau and PowerBI
- Lead ad-hoc studies and analyses around digital technology adoption, utilization, and quality
- Create and maintain documentation related to areas of study and analytic subjects such as data flow diagrams, data taxonomy, business glossary and data lineage
- Work with service technology owners to drive ongoing improvements based on analyses
- Provide demos and provide training and user support at all levels of the organization
- Participate in early-adoption and proof of concept activities as appropriate
- Foster and promote enterprise analytics and data-driven, strategic decision making
- Demonstrate flexibility in meeting the changing needs and priorities of the projects and teams
- Mentor two junior BI/Analytics Solutions Analysts
- Bachelors Degree in Business Analytics or equivalent direct industry knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization using Tableau and PowerBI
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert level knowledge of Tableau Desktop/Creator and PowerBI
- Superior analysis skills involving complex data relationships
- Excellent SQL query skills; some R, Python, and Powershell a plus
- Working knowledge of Azure AD, SCCM, Lakeside
- Working knowledge of BI solutions and their component tiers: Data Integration/ETL, Data Warehouses/Marts, Business/Metadata layers, Dashboards/Reports, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and visualization techniques needed to develop intuitive, interactive Analytic Solutions
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills a must
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills (oral & written) with a wide range of associates from engineers to senior leaders a must
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to lead in an ambiguous situation and drive towards clear outcomes where solutions and expectations are not initially known
- Knowledge of contact center technologies and practices a big plus
- Some knowledge of data mining, data science, ML, NLP techniques or willingness to develop a big plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.