Lead Architect – Cloud Data Warehouse
ADP is looking for a Lead Architect to lead the design and delivery of a data hub/marketplace focused on providing curated client service data to internal data consumers including analysts/data scientists, analytic content authors, downstream applications, and data warehouses. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience integrating and transforming contact center data into standard, consumption ready data sets incorporating standardized KPIs, supporting metrics, attributes and enterprise hierarchies. Additionally, the ideal candidate has expertise designing and deploying data integration solutions using web services with client driven workflows and subscription features.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Design and develop a service data hub solution that allows internal data consumers to create/maintain data integration workflows, manage subscriptions and access content to help subscribers understand data meaning and lineage,
- Design and maintain enterprise data models for contact center oriented data lakes, warehouses and analytic models (relational, OLAP/dimensional, columnar, etc.).
- Work closely with source system owners to define integration rules and data acquisition options (streaming, replication, batch, etc.).
- Work with data engineers to define workflows and data quality monitors.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand the content and viability of data sources to meet desired use cases.
- Help to define and maintain enterprise data taxonomy and data catalogue.
Qualities, Knowledge and Technologies
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, backed by demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- Must be able to define and design complex data integration solutions, given only general direction and access to stakeholders.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a global multi-faceted data warehousing and analytics team.
- Highly creative and internal consumer focused.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with business partners/stakeholders as well as developers and analysts a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to define and weigh options and alternatives.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based data engineering and data warehousing solutions, especially AWS, Databricks and Snowflake is required.
- Knowledge of traditional RDBMS platforms such as Oracle, SQLServer and semi-structured DB platforms like MongoDB is required.
- Working knowledge of database query languages (TSQL PL/SQL) and programming languages such as Python and R is required.
- Knowledge of cloud based and on-prem contact center technologies such as Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Oracle CRM, Genesys Cloud (Omnichannel Routing, IVR, Workforce Management), Genesys InfoMart, Calabrio Voice Recording, Nuance Voice Biometrics,IBM Chatbot, etc/ is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of global data regulations (PCI, GDPR, etc.) and the ability to understand implement security policies within data solutions desired.
- Knowledge of data protection, data masking/deidentification techniques is desired.
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality and Data Catalogue a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a plus.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 8+ years of related experience
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )