WorkMarket, an ADP company, is hiring a Mobile Product Manager.
What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP Company, is the leading platform for on-demand workforce management. Our cloud-based Freelance Management System (FMS) is used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage and pay their freelancers and independent contractors.
The team is passionate about redefining the labor model for the 21st century and creating the best solutions for our customers. It is a large, complicated problem to solve and we can’t do it without having the best talent moving us forward and thinking outside the box.
Why should you join us?
WorkMarket was a startup acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. From New York to Toronto – the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the biggest companies on the planet work smarter and faster.
WorkMarket offers the vibe of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company, and you’ll be an active participant in driving our product and technology strategy. Our dynamic team of engineers are passionate about what they do and have fun along the way.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little more about WorkMarket: WorkMarket, an ADP company, is on a mission to power the future of work. We provide a Freelance Management System (FMS) that is used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage, and pay their freelancers and independent contractors compliantly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect as a Mobile Product Manager:
- Manage your team’s strategy and roadmap that aligns with the company vision and goals.
- Lead your scrum team, driving decisions ranging from building, buying, or partnering to facilitate new capabilities or enhance existing ones.
- Gather requirements by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide consistency at the Native applications level
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and conduct ongoing grooming with your team.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, competitive landscape analysis, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs while maintaining a cohesive user experience across the apps.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equipvalent.
- You can discuss technical topics with engineers and navigate execution on current products while staying the course strategically.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale.We deliver real user outcomes on a global scale. From the Philippines to the USA, we focus on client happiness using data insights and we are obsessed with achieving simplicity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners.We align ourselves with teammates in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Act like an owner.Always do the right thing for our clients and be mission-driven, committed to leading change. You will be encouraged to take on challenges and solve complex problems.
- Give back to others. Humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.