ADP is looking for the next generation of technologists to join our Global Product and Technology (GPT) Development Program.
ADP is hiring a Junior level SAP ABAP Developer for our US Money Movement Team. This position is a hybrid opportunity in Pasadena, CA or Roseland, NJ
What’s our secret to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic new graduates to help us build the next generation of ADP technologies. As part of the GPT Development Program, your goal is simple: learn as much as possible in 1 year. We’ll get you started with the tools, technology, and technical knowledge you need to succeed. Then, you’ll be placed amongst our brightest associates as an Associate Application Developer/IT Specialist, joining our group of passionate technologists who make it all possible by innovating creative solutions to new challenges.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, and more. Learn more on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll start each day with a scrum, working in a team, participate in agile ceremonies, including scheduled sprint demos.
- Build Products. You will use your technical expertise to develop and/or analyze assigned objects in an Agile environment.
EXPERIENCE YOU’ll NEED:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP ABAP development programming & methodologies
- Experience/knowledge in SAP NetWeaver Gateway Services, OData/JSON/RESTFUL data models
- Experience on SAP custom development – Data dictionary, Reports, Object Oriented Programing Interfaces, User-exits, BADI
- Experience in SAP ABAP development in HANA. Experience with CDS views and AMDP would be added advantage
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and deploy the features
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use ABAP debugger and performance tools to troubleshoot ABAP and performance related issues
- Knowledge of tool like JIRA & Eclipse would be added advantage
- Exposure to Agile methodology is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
#LI-Hybrid #JulieHoelsken #CameforStayfor #adptech #adplife
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.