During ADP’s annual Industry Analyst Day, members of the ADP executive team had the opportunity to host a virtual meeting with industry analysts to unveil the latest product developments to help our clients navigate the way forward as their employees return to work.
Industry Analyst Day is an opportunity for analysts to learn what’s new at ADP so they can share it with their clients and in their published research. The highlight of our June meeting was showcasing our upcoming “Return to Work” solutions, including employee readiness surveys, daily health attestations, a return to the workplace dashboard, and touchless time kiosks with facial recognition.
The event had full exec leadership participation. Our CEO, Carlos Rodriguez, kicked off the call, followed by Matt Levin, our Chief Strategy Officer, who shared information from ADP Research Institute. Don Weinstein shared a demo of all the new technology and products we have in store. Maria Black focused on what ADP has done to assist and educate our clients throughout the pandemic. Finally, Debbie Dyson hosted interviews with several clients who shared how they partnered with ADP to navigate the global pandemic.
ADP traditionally hosts industry analyst day in the Fall. However, we felt a June meeting would be more timely and appropriate to highlight ADP’s rapid reaction to helping our clients during COVID-19. Based on what we’ve seen, the analysts were impressed. Some of the highlights on how ADP reacted swiftly to help our clients by delivering meaningful in-product solutions and leveraging our unmatched product portfolio and data capabilities:
- Enabled tax credits as part of the CARES Act within three days. By mid-June, 38,000 clients have used $600M in tax credits across 473K employees to aid those affected by the pandemic
- Provided a mechanism for 400K+ clients ran over 2 million PPP reports for SBA loan applications valued at $115 billion, plus over 200K loan forgiveness reports
- Stood up a COVID-19 site where over 700K visitors engaged with our PPP content, staying 5x longer than a typical visit to ADP.com
- VolunteerSurge supported by our WorkMarket product helped onboard 1K+ volunteers within two weeks from 45 states, Canada, and Mexico to fight COVID-19
- Launched workplace analytics to help measure COVID impact on businesses
- Offered extended free trials of our StandOut product to measure employee engagement
We serve clients all over the globe. Outside the US, our teams deployed solutions in many geographies and have partnered with government agencies to support our clients. To date, we have had multiple country teams address 1.4K feature changes resulting from almost 2,000 global and local legislation changes, a number that continues to rise.
Ultimately, our goal has been to support our clients in the best possible way through this crisis. We’re proud that we have received significant positive feedback for our efforts, and analysts weren’t shy about tweeting during the session! Some things they loved:
- Insights from the ADP Research Institute that no other vendor could share
- Incredible response from the ADP team to help clients navigate the early weeks of the pandemic
- Impressed with the return to the workplace tool kit that’s under development
- Check out a full blog from Nelson-Hall here: https://research.nelson-hall.com/blogs-webcasts/nelsonhall-blog/
But it doesn’t stop there. We’re giving our clients a place to access resources quickly. Check it out here at www.adp.com/forward.